GRASMERINO High Pressure Laminates are made of specially selected decorative papers and absorbent kraft paper impregnated with melamine and phenolic resins. These are then pressed and hardened under heat and high pressure. GRASMERINO HPL's strong bonding makes them resistant to boiling water, stain and provides increased dimensional stability. Surface protection through special treatment makes GRASMERINO laminates scratch resistant.
• Manufactured by the largest factory in Asia with a number of international certifications and awards.
• All designs are European designs with exclusive and vivid colors.
• Perfectly backsanded by Steinmann Sanding Machine Germany to ensure strong-bonding with substrates.
• All designs in our catalog are available in stock.
• Available in large size of 6' x 14' (1,830 x 4,300 mm) for larger application and economical utilization.
• Safe for health and environment with the GREENGUARD certifications.